Thursday 21 August 2014

Naked 3 palette review

Today i'll be reviewing the urban decay naked 3 palette.
What inspired me to do this today is Lily Pebbles twitpic of the naked basic palette and a naked basic 2 palette! (super excited)

I've had this palette for a while and it was one of my first high end give in's. Let me just say even though you've probably heard it from every review, wow.



Not only is the over all appearance beautiful and by far the prettiest palette i own, by the way love the colour urban decay.


The shades are so so perfect during the spring/summer, with a couple of dark shades for those chilly days. So i've been reaching for this almost daily.
Obviously this is urban decay we're talking about so the pigment is outstanding.

I'm not a glitter sort of girl so when this arrived, i was umming and erring, but oh my days how they have transformed me.

I'll be heart broken when it gets to winter and i cant reach for this palette as often, even though i think i will still have those slip ups with a couple of colours.

Any other palettes worth obsessing over?
Lemme know, Summa x


No comments:

Post a Comment