Monday 29 September 2014

September Favourites

So september has been the longest month ever!
Don't you agree?

So this month i'll show you what i've been loving, which is mostly faced based.

These little beauties have made my September just that mile better.

St Tropez self tan express: So I'm not one to sleep in fake tan as my bed sheets are white and no one needs orange sheets in their life. This is perfect you pop it on wait a couple hours maybe watch a movie and shower and boom, by the night you are perfectly bronzed.

Yankee spiced orange candle: Oh guys i found my perfect Autumn scent! Although clean cotton is lovely and light for Summer. This scent is so strong it fills half my house with this pleasant scent

Body shop seaweed clay mask: Sometimes you just need to put a face mask on to feel like you're doing good to yourself and your face, and this although not the best smell if you hate the sea it honestly strips your skin of oil and you feel like a new cleansed woman.

YSL fusion ink foundation: I love this although its not the highest coverage, it still makes your skin look and feel amazing, and the packaging is so pretty, sometimes i just stare at its beauty

Rimmel wake me up foundation: Ok so i recently rediscovered this and thought hey if I've fake tanned i may aswell have radiant tanned skin and this little beauty works a charm. Mix it with a high coverage foundation and boom flawless glowing skin. Yes please

Urban Decay naked flushed: Ok this was in my mini haul, and i wasn't sure if i'd love as much as i do, but my favourite part is a high lighter, omg, its a gem. High lighters never usually go down well with me until this beauty walked into my life. Overall, this is great for travel as i took it Amsterdam and we really just went hand in hand.

Pumpkin spiced latte: Ok sadly i didn't have one on me at the time to take the picture, but this beverage this beverage was sent from the coffee god above, it is amazing, I've always been put off the idea of pumpkins, spice and coffee, but its amazing, I'm ashamed of myself that i ever doubted Starbucks.

Thats all for September favourites, i know its not much, but I'm fussy ok.

Any products worth trying out?
Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, aw thanks! Yeah sure i'll follow you now x

      Delete