Saturday 25 October 2014

Work Motivation

Ok, so i don't know if its only me who has been given loads of coursework to do over this half term.
Such as a personal statement for uni (scary)

Anyway, like most people (i hope) i lack motivation in almost anything educational or involves moving away from the fun side of the internet.

I tried to make my desk a little more work friendly in hope that it'll make me work.


Ok so more than 95% of the time i'll have a drink with me, and i picked up a couple funky little sippy cup type of thing from Urban Outfitters saying 'Drinking with my bitches' and 'Its just water i swear' and in-between food shops only had water in.

Then i have my little notebook where i just put down all my ideas for blog posts etc.

Then i thought energy would be needed so i made myself a cinnamon latte which was amazing.

Of course how can you do work without a beautiful candle lit, mine Autumn candle is Yankee 'Spiced Orange' i didn't think i would like this, but I'm in love.

Then i have little bits for pick me ups, such as my all time favourite hand gel from Soap & Glory Hand Maid, some tic tacs which i realised i really enjoy seeing as that box is nearly all gone and some Balmi strawberry lip balm which i just love and may of just paused and applied this right now.

My current sketch book and a beautiful double sided check list which isn't half complete and it makes me want to cry.

Then i always like a good old playlist and i thought this one may of been good which is 'Young, Wild & Free' but it had Spice Girls on and well how does one listen to Spice Girls and not dance around and snapchat, so i changed it for maybe a new favourite playlist 'Acoustic Afternoon' its so relaxing and defiantly puts me in a relaxed working mood.

Well these are just some little bits to put on your desk to try and make you get your work finished.

Any other tips i should try?
Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I also have times when I get pretty unmotivated to do my school work. Can't wait to try out some of your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post! I have the same time with my uni work as well! But about a month ago I completely re-did my work space to try and get me motivated again! I added some fairy lights and some nice stationary and some other little odds and ends! I just posted a new post on my blog, if you have the chance please check it out!
    Thanks, x!

    Becky,
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete