Friday 21 November 2014

Clothing & Candle Haul



Haul time!
Part one of three (yay)

Quite a small one but hey ho.



So I'm really bad at photography can you tell? Most likely.

Anyway from the left to the right;

I thought it was time for me to invest in a simple black dress and this one was only £8.99 from Newlook and had a cute little zip at the back which just added a nice touch.

I brought a burgundy turtle neck jumper from Topshop as it's far too cold to not invest in one although it was £30 it was still worth it so warm and soft.

I saw this and was just like mermaid, ok I don't need another crop top but I love this and I feel like its Christmasy so I guess that's an acceptable excuse.

This is my favourite, I couldn't get over how much i'm inlove with this and for £34 pound it just had to come home with me, i've worn this so much already opps.

I gave into the capes didn't I this one is from Newlook for £19.99 but that's the price for a scarf these days and its suitable for this weather with a black sleeve top.


These shoes are heaven although the 5 is too big and 4 too small so I have to wear a few pairs of socks but wow. The only down side is that they are velvet so you have to avoid the rain


On to the sweeter side of this haul.
I found a yankee shop and after a good hour smelling each candle i thought i deserved two candles.
The chocolate layer cake is insane, although it makes me hungry it smells like happiness, and the scent is so strong that you don't even need to light it to smell the goodness.
Christmas memories i can only imagine smelling like a kitchen in a good old American Christmas film, it smells like cinnamon and gingerbread and it just works so well rather than the two scents separately.
If you walk past a yankee shop give these beauties a smell


I picked these up for Christmas decor but then i smelt them and i actually loved the scent and was really impressed for the price (£1.50!) and the appearance.
They nailed it really, it has a sweet cinnamon smell, im not sure how they burn but i cant wait till December nights cuddled up with netflix and these lit. 



Ok thats it for the haul, i thought i'd get the unbeauty related one out the way first.

So look out at the weekend for part two and three!

Hope you liked this haul
Lemme know, Summa x


No comments:

Post a Comment