Saturday 6 December 2014

Go-to Christmas Lip

I'm all for a Autumn berry lip
Its just something about December where its a struggle not to wear it everyday, because whenever i do, i'm just a walking bundle of Christmas.
Get me?

I'm fairly new to the lip world, it never really was my thing, as i never thought i could pull it off even when a few years back if you lips wasn't red you couldn't sit with us.
But I'm slowly starting to build my lip collection
But for today
Who would i be if i said it wasn't the cult classic
Rimmel Kate 107


This was actually the first lipstick i owned, when i was around 14 and i was pretty blown away with the watermelon scent, although i never was brave enough to wear it, i still liked to put it on in my bedroom and smell my lips. 
Weird?
I don't remember it being this lovely deep berry shade, so when i put it on again this year i was shocked.


I remember this being really drying on my lips, but since i rebrought it as i lost my original, its actually quite creamy.
Also i don't remember it being this long lasting?!
Im sorry i ever doubted you little lipstick.


With any bold lip on a day look, i always keep eyes minimal so with just a ivory shade all over and then a wing.
I love this look, its so simple but bold.
Although i need to find a nice berry liner because i just think it completes the look and keeps it tidy
So if you have any suggestions you know what to do!

What are your Christmas lips?
Lemme know, Summa x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lip color!

    www.arietoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lipstick and it looks really gorgeous on you! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete