Tuesday 6 January 2015

Beauty Must Haves of 2014

Happy late New Year guys! 
Most likely I'm the last to say that, as although the year has only just began, i feel like Christmas was months ago! Anyone else?

2014 was defiantly the year i got into makeup, like what the hell was my hobby before makeup?!
I put together so of my 2014 Favourites/ Must haves.
My face wouldn't of been the same without them.


 I was so late on this brow train, then discovering Beauty Bay and God answering all my brow questions. This product is a must have, although i discovered it late in the year, i haven't put it down. Its great for when you want a full on brow but if you want just a natural fuller brow, its perfect for that.

I only really got into highlighter like mid 2014, it never really tickled my fancy, but now I'm like a go hard or go home highlighter type of girl, i do love a intense highlight. This is such a pretty highlight, its noticeable but it isn't like damn girl and you can really play with it.

I know probably everyone in the beauty world has heard and own this product, its such a high coverage concealer for blemishes and the under eyes. I love my mac prolong wear, but for this tiny price tag, its fool proof. Only thing is that i wouldn't say its dry skin friendly.

Behold another cult classic. A medium coverage which builds to a flawless high coverage, perfect for my blemished skin. Lasts all day, a very trustworthy foundation. Only think i would recommend is to buy the foundation pump as you can control how much you want and its easier.

This is my favourite night time mascara, it gives my lashes so much volume. Usually i hate big brushes, but after a couple of times, you get used to it and within a couple of coats i have the lashes i want.

This was a lipstick created by Jaclyn Hill, who is one of my all time favourite youtubers of life. This is such a pretty shade and its one that you can pop over the top of any liner and you'll get a different effect each time, its a lipstick you can pair with any look and it'll be such a pretty shade for the summer.

This bronzer gives me life, it just bronzers up the face so well, because I'm so fair, pretty much every bronzer looks too dark, but this one just gives me a beautiful natural bronzed look.


This is the ultimate eyeliner pen, when i first got this for some reason i really disliked it and then i picked it back up and haven't put it down since, if anyone lacks skills in the liner department like myself this is the easiest liner, it'll be your best friend and slowly but surely its giving me the confidence to pick up the gel and try again. 

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: This is my all time favourite way to do my concealer under my eyes and then use this damp. It picks up any unnecessary concealer and gives a really flawless finish.


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
Gerard Cosmetics Butter Lipstick


So if you have the chance to try any of these this year, i would 100% recommend it, i don't think you'll regret it.

Whats have been your favourites this year?
Lemme know, Summa x

6 comments:

  1. Great choices!! My favourite this year was definitely a Clinique blush like a coral pink which I wear almost everywhere! Love your blog!
    Bisous,
    Brenda
    Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i might have to check it out! I do love a good coral blush!!
      and thankyou!

      Summa x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I have to agree with a lot of these favorites, I have loved a lot of them throughout 2014! I can't wait to see what 2015 has to offer on the beauty front! I definitely need to try the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick this year! Wishing you all the best in 2015!

    Becky xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, you too! Im so excited for new launches and brand discoveries this year!

      Summa x

      Delete
  3. Nice products :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete