Saturday 10 January 2015

Holy Grail Lashes

Okay this is a big deal for me, my lashes are so short and if that wasn't worse enough i don't have a lot of them, so i'm always willing to spend anything that gives me lashes.



Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is already my favourite mascara, but it is very volumizing and not so much lengthening.
But i was looking around in my sample draw from old beauty boxes and i picked up Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes, I've been putting this off for ages worried it'll mess up my lashes.
Its like a product I've never used, i was expecting a primer of some sort, but it is quite literally fibers.

As you can tell, from the pictures below, it makes a lot of difference.
Excuse the lack of face makeup.


Basically all you do is put a layer of your favourite mascara, it also works wonders with Rimmel Lash Accelerator. Then apply Magnifibres straight away, wait a minute then apply another layer of mascara.


It was love at first slight with this product. Never do i need to fuss around with lashes because my eyes are super sensitive and whenever i apply lashes my eyes just go crazy watery and i usually look like I'm crying the whole night. Not cute.

You can get Magnifibres from here.
I would defiantly have a look into this product.
Don't think you can go wrong really and why didn't i use this sooner?!

Whats your holy grail mascara?
Lemme know, Summa x

4 comments:

  1. The magnifibres sounds awesome - may have to try it for myself!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing, i seriously recommend it!!

      Summa x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like such a good product, definitely want to give it a go! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so wowed by this product, if you get get your hands on it don't decline!

      Summa x

      Delete