Saturday 17 January 2015

Naked On The Run Review

So heres a little review for you guys, i don't think I've actually seen a review of this.
So why don't i give it a whack?




Naked on the run was basically designed to be your all in one, pop in your handbag really easy compact, and yes it is all those things but it is a bulky packaging, but what do you expect you've got you've got your whole face, all you need is a foundation.

It comes with:
Perversion Mascara (mini)
24/7 Glide On Pencil in Stag (mini)
Naked Lipgloss in Sesso full (size)
6 Eyeshadow shades
(Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun and a large 50/50)
Bronzer
Blush




I am loving the eyeshadow shades, they are really neutral and you can create a day time to really gorgeous evening. My favourite is Dive, its a dark shimmery pink, usually the colours i run away from, but i love putting this in the outer v for a little pop of colour and shimmer.
Fix is a great transition colour and great at just popping that in your crease and calling it a natural eye day look.

I've also discovered a love for the glide on pencils, I've been debating whether to invest and now I'm sold, there so creamy and blendable and have unreal staying power.

You guys know that me and Perversion get on like a house on fire, its my favourite mascara, i haven't opened the mini though, so i can't tell you if the mini is as good as the full size, but I'm sure its still amazing.

The lipgloss is a really pretty pinky nude and gives a light tint to the lips and i love the packaging, its so chic and pretty, and i love how you can see the colour at the end of the tub.

What puts this palette down is the face products, i find that the bronzer is far too warm for my light skin and has to be applied really lightly for a natural bronzed glow and the blush is a very barbie doll pink and i don't really reach for those.


(Diva, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun, 50/50)

The shadows have really good colour pay off and a great selection if your a neutral girl like me.
I say if you can get your hands on this palette you should, its handy for when your staying round a friends and also on the go because the mirror is huge! It also looks really cute like the packaging is adorable! Don't you think, aww.

I hope you found this little review handy and helped you if you've been considering this palette.

What palettes do you love?
Lemme know, Summa x


No comments:

Post a Comment