Saturday 7 February 2015

Wish List: The Topshop Edit





I haven't done a wish list in ages. And i thought to do a fashion one as i want to involve fashion more into my blog.
Topshop is my favourite high street shop, its always up with the tread and my favourite part is that its fairly colourless, and that just wins me over.

I know monochrome has been a trend lately, but i don't see myself coming out of it anytime soon.
A bonus for me is that when you're wearing greys, whites and blacks, it means you can make your makeup as colourful as you want.

I really love the kimono cardigan, its not usually thinks i opt for but something about this one is simply gorgeous and would go with anything and if i see it in my topshop, i don't think i could resist.

Also i'm so close to 100 followers on bloglovin and i think a little giveaway might be needed.

Whats your favourite piece?
Lemme know, Summa x

6 comments:

  1. All of these are really great :)
    I like the striped crop top and ripped jeans!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading:-)
      The jeans are so cool, but with ripped jeans its such a nightmare putting them on in a rush and putting your foot through the rips!
      The crop top is lovely and cheap too!

      Summa x

      Delete
  2. I agree, Topshop is definitely the best high street store.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://halesaaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always so up to date with the latest trends!

      Summa x

      Delete
  3. Topshop is one of my favourite shops so it was only natural to love this wish list! I love the striped top! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop is so great! Could spend hours in there!
      The striped top is so cute and cheap too!

      Summa x

      Delete