Saturday 14 March 2015

Empties #1


Over the past few months of blogging, I've been meaning to do a empties, then i realised I'm so awful at empties because i throw everything away, but after 6 months, I've done it and a very small pathetic one of that.


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (sample sized):
 I brought the Cleanse and Polish and got this little sample. I love this, i wish it hadn't took me so long to give in. I don't find it drying and my skin hasn't reacted badly to it.

Clinque Liquid Facial Soap Oily (sample sized):
 I always got the Clinque 3 step, and i did love it, but I'm so glad I've finished because now i can dive into more cleansers, i also used the moisturiser which was my favourite but i kind of cut it up to get the most out of it. I think the 3 step is really great if your new to skincare.

Lee Stafford Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length: 
I loved this, the smell was like a lush bomb, but having a few weeks away from it, I've realised it didn't really do much to my hair, although i might buy another one for pampering nights.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: 
I go through this like water. I love this for my eye makeup and i usually take this across my face to get most of my face makeup off then use my Cleanse and Polish.

Duac:
 This is over night treatment i got for my blemish marks, and it helped a lot, i would defiantly recommend going to your doctors to get this, the only downside is that you can't use a moisturiser with this.

Rimmel Stay Matte in Ivory: 
This is a old foundation (can you tell?) but i found this and it was my holy grail foundation a year back, when looking at pictures, i remember this being cakey and drying.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge:
I wont go into detail with this, you know the drill, i love using this damp for my concealer, but recently I've been using it for foundation and i just love it guys, i really do.

Collection Concealer in Light:
Again, you know the drill. No matter what concealer i use, this one always ends up back in my hand, its amazing at working its magic on concealing blemishes, and can go under the eyes as long as you set it with a powder.

Soap and Glory Archery in Brownie Points:
I feel bad because brow wiz overtook this little one, i still have a brand new one that is just waiting for my brow wiz to run out. I love the felt tip and the crayon, i also want to get my hands on the new brow crayon with a spooly.


The winner of my giveaway has been contacted!
Thank you everyone who entered and I'm sure they will be another giveaway soon!

What have you recently used up?
Lemme know, Summa x

3 comments:

  1. I actually really like the Lee Stafford treatment. My hair always feels a bit crappy until I go back to it. Really want to try brow archery though!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your empties, I use most of them myself! I'm on duac and hate that you can't moisturise too! After being on it for about two months straight Ive started doing one night duac and one night moisturising. For me I feel that it works better then just using duac every night.

    http://peachyrage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so annoying isn't it, i might start doing that too! Great idea:)

      Summa x

      Delete