Sunday 22 March 2015

Everyday Makeup


My current every day makeup, i will be changing it up when we come more into Spring but for the last month or so I've been loving these products and think its a light introduction into the warmer weather.

Rimmel Lashing Finish 25 hour Foundation: It took me a while to warm up to this foundation but i am loving it, its full coverage but the comfort serum really does it for me. Even Ivory is a tad too dark for me. Shameful i know.

MUA Undress Your Skin: I brought this and never really gave it a chance but i think this is perfect for a everyday highlight because sometimes a shimmer brick is just a bit too much for early morning hours.

Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent: Of course this would be in my everyday makeup, its cheap and cheerful and sets my makeup in place.

S&G Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist: I'm lazy i can't deal with the liner, lipstick and gloss. I just pop some of this on and it gives a really nice shine with a nice darker nude colour and makes your lips look big. Bonus.

Nars Laguna Bronzer: This bronzer is great for warming up the face and as its coming into Spring, i thought this would make a appearance again.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige: A really nice everyday colour, i think this would compliment a lot of people and so quick to apply, no brushes needed.

Bourjois Blush in Rose Ambre: As we are coming into Spring i thought a nice pink blush would be suitable and look at the cute packaging.

Urban Decay Perversion: My HG mascara, although i consider this a night time mascara i find it quick to put on and I'm happy with the results from one layer for day time.

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown: Another HG product, i cannot live without this. During the day i use this with a light hand to get a more natural brow.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly: This concealer is suitable for under the eyes and blemishes, although its not very yellow i still like to pop this under the eyes just for a little lift.

What is your current makeup?
Lemme know, Summa x

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Rimmel Lashing Finish 25 hour Foundation, it gives me full coverage without looking cakey which I love. I might try the MUA Undress Your Skin. I'm on the look out for a nice natural highlighter for during the day.

    Great post! Gave you a follow :)

    Tara Eavan

    ReplyDelete