Saturday 28 March 2015

Spring Lips


With Spring round the corner i thought i'd share which lipsticks are going to be my go-to shades for Spring and probably Summer.
I'm sad i have to put my dark colours away for a few months, but i've been looking forward to playing with some orange and brighter colours and going to try to get away from my comfort of nudes.




[left to right] MAC Pure Zen, MAC Kinda Sexy, KIKO 02, Rimmel 110

These are four lipsticks I'm going to get a lot of use out of during the warmer months.

Mac Pure Zen is a must have in your collection, its a sheer pinky peach shade and i wear this all year round, it's a lipstick you can put on top of any colour if you want a bit of shine, and i find that when i do this it makes my lips look just that bit more bigger.

Mac Kinda Sexy is a beautiful matte pinky peach, its a really wearable colour and you can probably tell that I'm really digging peach nudes at the moment, they just bring a little Spring twist to the table.

Kiko 02 is a cool toned pink, and i'm really not a bold pink type of girl. But with this pink, its in the middle of a bold and a natural, so to me it seems wearable, it still makes a statement but unlike a fuchsia it doesn't take all the attention.

Rimmel 110 is a beautiful red with some orange undertones, it looks very red in the swatch, but if you look in store you will see it pulls orange, i think this is very similar to MAC lady danger but this is half the price.


I quickly swatched the lipsticks for you without any liner because i wanted to get the true colour across, I'm a bit disappointed that the Rimmel 110 didn't come out very well, so bare in mind its more orange.

What are your Spring shades?
Lemme know, Summa x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! Yay for spring!

    www.arietoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mac Kinda Sexy, and my favorite shade for spring is Lovelorn by Mac!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post my dear:))
    If you have time visit me on my blog :))
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning lipsticks! I have to say my favourite is Kinda Sexy by MAC. It's such a gorgeous nude shade. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such great lipsticks for Spring! I have Rimmel 110 too and love it!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete