Sunday 1 March 2015

The Disney Tag

Tag time!
I love a good tag, and a Disney one, bonus!



A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
This was a hard tie between flying with peter or flying on a magic carpet, i would probably have to say flying with Alladin on a magic carpet while singing 'A Whole New World'


An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Park?
I went to Disney Land Paris, and the most unforgettable moment was seeing the castle up close, i can just remember thinking how much smaller it looks on tv, although it was a bit disappointing when its just stops inside..

What Non-Disney song(s) that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks?
I don't know why, but the song 'Popular' from Wicked comes to mind, if the princesses was a little bit more sassy, i feel like this could be Disney.

When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
I was 10 or 11 when i first went with my family, but i went again when i was 14 for the best school trip ever.

If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
I thought so long on this question and it would be Alice. I feel like she gets left out since she's not a princess and rumour may have it she liked a magic mushroom or two, but hey ho.

Who are you favourite Disney Princesses?
Ariel, Rapunzel (Tangled) and Anna.
Honestly i never really loved the princesses too much because i was usually jealous.

Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make your cry?
Dumbo! When the mother has a broken heart and gets locked up and she cradles Dumbo and 'Baby Mine' plays, I'm not ashamed to say i watched it the other day and cried like a sucker.

Whats the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
The Jungle Book!

What is your favourite Disney Movie?
Peter Pan, not sure why, but I've always fancied him, the original, the remake with Jeremy Sumpter like yaaaas and at the theatre. Just something about him.

I tag everyone!
Come on people its Disney!

Hope you enjoyed this tag
Lemme know, Summa x

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! My favourite Disney movie is probably The Beauty and the Beast - they're doing a live action redo as well!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a fan of it when i was younger as i was scared of the beast.. but rewatching it recently made me fall in love!

      Summa x

      Delete
  3. I've never been to Disney world! I'd like to go just because it would be such a fun experince :) I love Alice in Wonderland - my favourite. Great tag!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super fun! No matter how old you are, i guarantee it'll make you a child as soon as you enter those gates!

      Summa x

      Delete
  4. I'm 100% with you on flying on the magic carpet - what an experience that would be (if you didn't fall off haha)! Also, The Jungle Book is the first Disney film I remember seeing as well.

    I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award/tag over my blog if you're interested in taking part just for a bit of fun?! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't put that thought into my head.. its okay Alladin will protect me, or genie
      Thanks! I will check it out:-)

      Summa x

      Delete
  5. I'm sad that there weren't any more lion king references - that is my Disney movie.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot the Lion King, even though i have Nala and Simba sitting behind me!
      Lion King is amazing! Im annoyed at myself for not including it!

      Summa x

      Delete