Saturday 18 April 2015

5 Things I'd Tell My Younger Self


Firstly i'd like to apologise for the awful picture quality and the fact i still wear my hair like that.



As i was going through my photos trying to select some for this post i went through more than 5 tips i'd give myself. First starting with those 3D glasses with the lens popped out.



1: Be yourself: Yes, you've heard it all before and i know my younger self would be eye rolling. Its scary being a young girl and it was important to being liked but real friends will love you for you.

2: Go school: I hated school, it wasn't that i was bullied or anything bad, i just didn't like it, i find it very hard to concentrate and when i didn't know one little thing i would shut off. But looking back on it i wish i did try harder.

3: Make the most out everything: I always took my family for granted.No-one close to me has physically died thankfully, but people get sick and i regret not spending more time with them.

4: Tumblr was not your friend: Ok hipster, looking back on it i never realised how bad tumblr was, its okay now but it was full of drugs, sex, alcohol and self harming. It was a dark place for young kids to be and worst of all, i wanted to be like them.

5: Boys aren't worth it: I wish i knew this sooner. The amount of tears i wasted. And honestly looking back on old photos, i don't think it was very healthy to stalk boys social media daily (Im talking celebrities and 'twitter famous')


What tips would you give?
Lemme know, Summa x

2 comments: